Rototiller adjustment and use
Release time: 2022-10-13
Rotary tiller is a tillage machine with a tractor to complete the plowing and harrowing operation. It is widely used because of its strong ability to break up the soil and flatten the surface after plowing; at the same time, it can cut up the root stubble buried below the surface to facilitate the operation of seeding machines and provide a good seed bed for later planting. Rotary tiller is divided into two categories: horizontal shaft and vertical shaft according to the configuration of the rotary cutter shaft. Correct use and adjustment of the rototiller, to maintain its good technical condition, to ensure the quality of tillage is very important.
1. The operation begins, the tiller should be in the lifting state, first combined with the power output shaft, so that the knife shaft speed to the rated speed, and then down the tiller, so that the blade gradually into the soil to the required depth. Forbid the blade into the soil and then combined with the power output shaft or sharply drop the tiller, so as not to cause the blade bending or breaking and increase the load on the tractor.
2. In the operation, should try to travel slowly at low speed, so as to ensure the quality of work, so that the soil is fine, but also to reduce the wear and tear of the machine parts. Pay attention to listen to the rotary tiller whether there are noises or metal knocking sound, and observe the broken soil, plowing depth. If there is an abnormality should immediately stop for inspection, and only after elimination can continue to work.
3. In the head of the turn, the work is prohibited, the tiller should be lifted, so that the blade leaves the ground, and reduce the tractor throttle, so as not to damage the blade. When lifting the tiller, the tilt angle of the universal joint operation should be less than 30 degrees, too much will produce impact noise, premature wear or damage.
4. In reverse, over the ridge and transfer the plot, the tiller should be lifted to the position, and cut off the power to avoid damage to the machine. If transferring to a distant place, use the locking device to fix the tiller.
5. After each shift, the tiller should be maintained. Remove the soil and weeds on the blades, check the tightness of the connections, fill the lubricating oil points, and fill the universal joints with grease to prevent aggravated wear.
1. Left and right level adjustment. With the tractor tillage machine parked on the flat ground, lower the tiller, so that the blade from the ground 5 cm, observe the tip of the left and right blade height from the ground is consistent, to ensure that the operation of the knife shaft level consistent, plowing depth uniform.
2. Front and rear level adjustment. Rotary tiller down to the required plowing depth, observe the gimbal angle and rotary tiller an axis is close to the horizontal position. If the universal joint angle is too large, you can adjust the upper tie rod, so that the tiller is in a horizontal position.
3. Lift height adjustment. Rotary operation, the universal joint angle is not allowed to be greater than 10 degrees, the head turn is not allowed to be greater than 30 degrees. Therefore, the lifting of the tiller, for the use of bit adjustment available screws in the appropriate position in the handle screw limit; use the height adjustment, lifting special attention, such as the need to raise the tiller, should be removed from the universal joint power.